Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Book Exchange

Colin loved his new Christmas book so much.
Haley picking out her book to unwrap.

Hallie and Deanna enjoying their new book.


Ashley and Elliot opening their new book.

Jackson was still hungry, but eventually unwrapped his book.

Christine and Colin debating on what to pick. They had #1.

‘Twas the night before Christmas,
And in my cozy nook,
I was curled up reading my new Christmas book.
This special book was given to me by a dear friend,
It is something that I will cherish to the end.

I had so much fun putting Hunter's birthday party together that I decided that I wanted to have the kids together again around Christmas. At first I thought I would do a cookie party. After a few days of debating frosting, sprinkles, and hyper kids, I decided on something different...a Christmas Book Exchange. Each of Hunter's friends brought a Christmas book wrapped. The kids picked numbers and then went in order to pick a new book to unwrap. The kids had a great time and I think the parents had a little fun also.