Saturday, October 4, 2008

Visit with Annmother

Building a sandcastle
Running after the birds
Adam's mom flew down this past Wednesday night. Adam left again for Tennessee and she generously flew down to help me out while he was gone. He will be back in a week, but I will take as much help as I can get.
This morning we went to the beach. It, as it was last time, was real calm and low tide. Hunter was calmer this trip and even sat to play in the sand for a long period of time. We had a really relaxing time this morning.
Annmother is helping out around the house. She watched Hunter while Adam and I went out to dinner for the first time since July. Adam left yesterday morning. I had made plans to meet up with the "Dream Team", the group of teachers I taught with last year, last night. We had a good time catching up. It has been nice having family in town.