Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hiding in the Pillows


Adam has been away since Thursday. Hunter has started to miss him. One of Adam and Hunter's favorite things to do is to play in the pillows. Hunter wants all of the pillows on the bed and then to be covered by them. He gets upset if there is ANY pillows M.I.A.


This weekend has been good, but lonely. We ran errands Saturday morning and then came home and cleaned the house. Saturday night I had Agota, our nanny, come over to watch Hunter while I went out with the "girls". We had a good time and even got out our calendars to plan the next few months of "girls nights". We are NOT going to miss a month. Me moving away has lit a little fire under us and we are making a point of spending as much time together as possible.


Sunday we ended up staying at home. Hunter has been a little "under the weather" and I wanted to keep him away from any possibilities of catching a germ. Being the only parent I don't want to chance him getting sick and then me having to take too many days off. It was great staying at home all day long and lounging together.


I have a small prayer request...we are looking to sell our home. The sooner we sell our home the sooner we can move to Bristol. I'm hoping that we can all move up in March together. However, the market here is REALLY bad. Please pray for our house. Pray that a loving family comes along and decides they want to take over 4340 20th Street NE. Thank you! Hope everyone is well.